April 13, 2015 New Feature: Canva Integration
We’re excited to announce a brand new integration with Canva!
Canva is a design tool that takes the hassle out of creating graphics for your business. Whether it’s a blog graphic, cover photo image, presentation or custom images for your Campaigns, Canva makes it easy for anyone to create professional graphics themselves.
This integration will allow small businesses who may not have Photoshop or the resources for a graphic designer to create beautiful images for their Campaigns. Canva is also a powerful tool for agencies and graphic designers who are looking to create a quick image in an easy-to-use drag and drop format.
The design with Canva button is available in ShortStack’s media selector/image uploader. You simply click the button to launch Canva, create your beautiful image, then publish it to your Campaign!
Here’s how you can locate the Canva button from within ShortStack.
1. Login to ShortStack and Create a New Campaign or open your Campaign in the Campaign Builder.
3. Cick “Design a graphic” in the lower left-hand corner.
4. Design your graphic, then click Publish.
5. The image is uploaded into the Image Selector and when selected it is placed into your Campaign.
6. If you need to Edit your Image size, you can head over to the Media Manager and select “Copy & Edit” on your image.
7. Use ShortStack’s photo edit features to crop, resize or further edit your image.
8. Once you’re done editing your photo, click on “Return to Campaign” to finish building your Campaign.
If you have any questions about our new Canva integration email us at email@example.com.