April 29, 2016 #STACKTALK Episode 1: Q&A with ShortStack Experts
Thanks to everyone who participated in our first Q&A for #STACKTALK, ShortStack’s official podcast all about how to create effective Campaigns and contests to connect, collect and market.
In the first episode of #STACKTALK, ShortStack experts Adam and Ashley answer the top 5 questions submitted by users. Here are the shownotes from this episode.
Top 5 user questions:
- Why is it better to “embed” Campaigns than publish them to Facebook?
- How do I know if my Campaign has been successful?
Takeaway: Success depends on what your goals are!
- What type of Campaign should I be running now?
Takeaway: Run a fun engagement Campaign, like a personality quiz, or a set-it-and-forget-it Campaign, like a newsletter signup.
- How do I determine the ROI of my Campaigns?
- How can I customize the appearance of my Campaign?
Takeaway: Use our built-in Templates, Themes and background changer tools. We also have a built-in Canva integration to make designer-quality graphics.
If you enjoyed our podcast, please share with your friends and leave us a review on iTunes!
Listen to the show here, or download it on your favorite podcasting app: