October 20, 2016 #STACKTALK Episode 11: ShortStack’s Guide to Marketing Automation
Welcome to episode 11 of #STACKTALK, ShortStack’s official podcast about how to create Campaigns and contests to connect, collect leads and market. In this episode, Ashley and guest co-host Jessica discuss how to create marketing automation with ShortStack.
Resource mentioned in this episode:
- ShortStack’s Guide to Marketing Automation — out soon here or on facebook.com/shortstacklab.
- Instagram engagement webinar — creating an automatically updated content feed.
Types of marketing automation
- Email marketing
- Sales funnels/customer relationship management
- Content scheduling
How to use ShortStack for marketing automation:
– Use Widget Visibility settings to show/hide content automatically
– Set up a Form Integration or a webhook to connect ShortStack with another service; manage leads and CRM
– Create an Action-Gate to collect data or encourage engagement
– Create an Instagram landing page that automatically updates
Listen to the show here, or download it on your favorite podcasting app. And please, if you like what you hear, leave us a review on iTunes or whatever app you use.