May 13, 2016 #STACKTALK Episode 2: 7 Habits of Highly Successful Users
Welcome to episode 2 of #STACKTALK, ShortStack’s official podcast about how to create Campaigns and contests to connect, collect leads and market. In this episode of #STACKTALK, ShortStack experts Adam and Ashley discuss our new white paper, 7 Habits of Highly Successful Users.
7 Habits of Highly Successful Users
- Best practice #1: They use all available resources
Key finding: They read our blog and collect and study marketing resources around the web.
- Best practice #2: They spend time building a user base
Key finding: Our top users spend an average of 18 months developing their user base.
- Best practice #3: They run Campaigns frequently
Key finding: On average, our top users had 42 Campaigns published simultaneously.
- Best practice #4: They run omnichannel Campaigns
Key finding: The majority of our top users post Campaigns to multiple platforms at once.
- Best practice #5: They give users good incentives
Key finding: Offering a prize or incentive often results in good engagement.
- Best practice #6: They invest in premium features
Key finding: top users value features like white labeling and analytics.
- Best practice #7: They ask for help
Key finding: Our top users ask us questions through our help desk.
Want more information? Download the white paper!
Listen to the show here, or download it on your favorite podcasting app. And please, if you like what you hear, leave us a review on iTunes or whatever app you use.