June 29, 2016 #STACKTALK Episode 5: 12 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do with ShortStack
Welcome to episode 5 of #STACKTALK, ShortStack’s official podcast about how to create Campaigns and contests to connect, collect leads and market. In this episode, we discuss 12 lesser-known ShortStack features that can help make your Campaigns easier to build and more effective!
- Blog post: 12 things you didn’t know ShortStack could do (or that you could do with ShortStack!)
- Rules template
- Widget visibility settings
- Features of the analytics
12 cool, lesser-known things ShortStack lets you do:
- Switch between dark and light design environments
- Choose a contest winner at random
- Integrate with Email and CRM platforms
- Integrate with Instagram and Canva
- Categorize Campaigns
- Use our Rules template
- Let multiple colleagues/clients access your Campaigns
- Save time with keyboard shortcuts
- Preview your Campaigns at a variety of sizes
- Make money by referring new users
- Save time by copying widgets from one Campaign to another
- Create templates of existing Campaigns
Need help setting up your Campaign? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen to the show here, or download it on your favorite podcasting app. And please, if you like what you hear, leave us a review on iTunes or whatever app you use.