July 12, 2016 #STACKTALK Episode 6: Mindsets that Will Make Your Business Stronger
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Mindsets that will make your business stronger:
1. Not everyone can be your customer — and that’s a good thing.
2. People will think you’re “wrong” — but it’s more profitable to be “wrong” than to prove you’re right.
3. Not every client/customer will love you — and that’s okay because you’ll learn a lot from the ones who don’t.
4. People don’t trust your brand — but they do trust the people within it.
5. Everything always takes longer than expected — but you have to power to set realistic goals and expectations.
6. You’ll never be able to accurately calculate the return on investment of your social media efforts — but that does not mean your efforts are in vain.
7. Not every employee you hire will be the right fit — but quickly letting someone go can improve your chances of success.
8. Your employees aren’t always going to agree with you — but their input will make your company better.
9. Your industry will change — but you have the power to change with it, or before it does.
10. Your ideas are likely not revolutionary — but how you execute on them can be.
11. Perfection is the enemy of profit — don’t let your vision get in your way.
Listen to the show here, or download it on your favorite podcasting app. And please, if you like what you hear, leave us a review on iTunes or whatever app you use.