August 23, 2016 #STACKTALK Episode 9: Ideas for Back-to-School Promotions
Welcome to episode 9 of #STACKTALK, ShortStack’s official podcast about how to create Campaigns and contests to connect, collect leads and market. In this episode, Adam and Ashley discuss back-to-school promotions.
Resources discussed in this episode:
Notable statistics (wallet-exploding facts!):
• The average household with kids in k-12 spends $606 on BTS shopping
• The average household with kids in college spends $1086 on BTS shopping
• In the U.S., $828 billion is spent on BTS shopping each year
• 17.2% of the year’s retail sales happen during this time of year
• 50% of BTS shoppers buy apparel
• 37% of BTS shoppers buy supplies
• 41% of BTS shoppers buy backpacks and computer supplies
• 17% of BTS shoppers buy computers
Listen to the show here, or download it on your favorite podcasting app. And please, if you like what you hear, leave us a review on iTunes or whatever app you use.