Most people who use Facebook as a marketing tool barely scratch the surface of the platform’s power. Post Planner, the easy-to-use post-creation and scheduling tool, recently pulled together this information-packed infographic that will make a Facebook master out of anyone who implements the tips.
Here are the 12 Secret Facebook Features Every Marketer Should be Using:
- The Save feature, which lets you save articles that appear in your News Feed so you can schedule them to share throughout the day.
- Interest lists, which let your organize the people and organizations you follow into segmented lists, by country/region, industry, medium, interest, etc.
- The Monitoring feature, which lets you monitor the content of your competitors, using Insights.
- Facebook History, which can give you insight as to how your business has performed on Facebook.
- The option to tag people in your posts. Let’s say you’re sharing a blog post by, Post Planner’s Scott Ayers and you want him to know about it. Just click “Edit Post” in the drop-down menu and type his name, hit “Done Editing” and he’ll get the notification and, share the post with all his followers!
- The “Pin Post” feature. If you have an important resource or news update you want all your Page’s visitors to see, just hit the “Pin to Top” button.
- The ability to keep tabs on who likes your Page. If you’re looking for potential brand evangelists, this is where you’ll find them.
- Mark all Facebook notifications as “Read” so you don’t worry about them. Just go to Page notifications (the globe icon) and click “Mark all as read.”
- Use Page Attribution settings. Want to post as yourself rather than as the Page? Go to Post Attribution within Page Settings and choose your preferred identity.
- Filter Page posts by type. To quickly see if people have left you comments on a post, or shared a photo, just click on “Activity Log” and select the type of post you’re looking for.
- Manage notifications to keep your inbox organized. Which kinds of notifications are the most important to you? Likes? Shares? You can set notifications so you’re able to respond quickly.
- Keep tabs on Ad relevance. Improve ad ROI by checking reports.
For lots more details and how-tos, check out the infographic below.