Dana Sullivan Kilroy is a communications professional with more than 20 years of experience delivering compelling content. Her work has appeared in national, award-winning publications and sites, including: The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Fast Company, Inc.
Are you using Instagram as a marketing tool?If you're not yet, or if you've been wondering how you can use the platform to market your products and services better, we've got some good news for you. On Wednesday, July 27, we're hosting a free 30-minute webinar that will cover topics like:
• How to set up an Instagram Business Profile using the latest version of the platform.
• How to promote Instagram posts in the same way you promote Facebook posts.
• How to link landing pages to promoted posts.
• How to use the link in your bio to your strategic advantage.
• How to analyze the engagement you get on Instagram, including the performance of your posts.
• How to make sense of Instagram's new analytics feature. Sign up for our free webinar below.
Recent postsGo back to blog
Are you ready for Gmail and Yahoo’s New Email Sender Requirements?
In an effort to improve security and the over-all experience of email recipients, Gmail and Yahoo have implemented new requirements for bulk senders. Learn what they are and how to stay in compliance with this quick read.
Everything You Need to Know About Query String Parameters
Learn how you can use query string parameters in your next entry form to collect better data and engage users.
Get productivity tips straight to your inbox
Launch an irresistible giveaway. Get started for free.
Join 630.000+ marketers that are boosting engagement and sales.