Dana Sullivan Kilroy is a communications professional with more than 20 years of experience delivering compelling content. Her work has appeared in national, award-winning publications and sites, including: The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Fast Company, Inc.
Are you using Instagram as a marketing tool?If you're not yet, or if you've been wondering how you can use the platform to market your products and services better, we've got some good news for you. On Wednesday, July 27, we're hosting a free 30-minute webinar that will cover topics like:
• How to set up an Instagram Business Profile using the latest version of the platform.
• How to promote Instagram posts in the same way you promote Facebook posts.
• How to link landing pages to promoted posts.
• How to use the link in your bio to your strategic advantage.
• How to analyze the engagement you get on Instagram, including the performance of your posts.
• How to make sense of Instagram's new analytics feature. Sign up for our free webinar below.
Recent postsGo back to blog
6 December Contest Ideas That Will Surprise and Delight Your Customers This Year
December is a crucial month for connecting with customers. Social media contests and giveaways can help capture leads and give back to the community.
How the Ontario SPCA Maximizes its Budget with this Multi-Use MarTech Tool
Learn how the Ontario SPCA maximizes its marketing budget by utilizing the multi-use martech tool, ShortStack.
Get productivity tips straight to your inbox
Launch an irresistible giveaway. Get started for free.
Join 630.000+ marketers that are boosting engagement and sales.