Are you scared that it’s too late to take advantage of Halloween? Believe it or not, you can still grab a share of this holiday’s sales! First, take a look at these 3 last-minute Halloween campaign ideas (you can create any one of them in less than 30 minutes!).
Then take a look at this infographic that has some mind-boggling and motivating numbers.
• $8.4B will be spent on Halloween this year.
• $82.93 is the average expected spend for each U.S. consumer
• 171 million American partake in some Halloween festivities
• $3.1B is spent on costumes
• $2.5B is spent on candy
• $2.4B is spent on decorations
• $390M is spent on cards
• The majority of purchases are made at discount stores
• 17% of people use Pinterest fo find costume inspiration
• 27M Pinterest users pinned Halloween content last year
• 86% of women agree with the following statement: “Social media content has become a chief source of online research when I’m thinking about making a purchase.”
• Consider offering deals on Instagram or Snapchat by offering deals for a limited time. People are motivated by urgency.
Courtesy of: The Shelf