July 29, 2016 Increase Your Instagram Engagement by More Than 150% [Webinar Recording]
On July 27, we hosted a webinar about increasing your engagement by more than 150%. We’ve included a recording of this webinar, which you can watch below. This webinar was co-hosted by Brent and Ashley (who hosts the official ShortStack podcast, #STACKTALK).
Here are some key Instagram stats we cover in the webinar:
- A report in Emarketer said that Instagram usage is expected to grow 15.1% this year, compared to the 3.1% growth expected for the social network sector as a whole.
- Instagram introduced an ads platform last year, wasn’t widely available until recently.
- Instagram had $600M in ad revenue in 2015, estimated $2.81B in 2016, according to an Emarketer report.
- In Social Fresh’s The Future of Social Media report, they found that Instagram has surpassed all platforms, save for Facebook, in businesses’ social media budgets.
- Some research shows that Instagram engagement is down, but is rising again due to advertising. Adweek reports that engagement on Instagram is still higher than it is on Facebook and Twitter. Changes in engagement are due to many factors, such as algorithm changes.
- ShortStack case study: MarketingProfs increased their Instagram by 152% by using our Instagram bio link strategy.
Using ShortStack with Instagram
Because Instagram only provides the opportunity to add a clickable link to select places — underneath a bio, and in an advertisement — we recommend using your bio link to the fullest. You can do this using our Instagram Promotion template, which allows marketers to track one URL that serves as a continuously updated feed of content.
Learn more about how to set this up through our webinar: