April 15, 2015 Customize Your Campaign’s Submit Button
Have a Submit Button image you’d like to use? Follow these directions to change out our default Submit Button styling for your custom Submit Button image:
1) Add the following bit of CSS to your CSS Editor:
/*Submit Button Image*/
2) Upload the image you want to use as the button to ShortStack’s Media Manager.
3) Note the width and the height of the button you uploaded and change the CSS in your CSS Editor to the appropriate pixel dimensions for the width and height of your button.
4) Replace the URL for the default image (https://s3.amazonaws.com/media.shortstacklab.com/assets/5/52867/original_voting-contest_03.png), with the URL for the image you’d like to use. You can copy the URL to the image from within your Media Manager.
5) OPTIONAL: To add in a Submit Button hover image as well, use the following CSS, then repeat steps 2-4 above:
/*Submit Button Hover Image – Optional*/