December 15, 2015 What Brand Colors Say About Your Business [Infographic]
When was the last time you updated your logo or brand colors? If your 2016 plans include hiring an agency to redesign your logo, signage, or other brand fundamentals, you’ll want to check out this infographic from Marketo before your first meeting.
Certain colors are associated with specific attributes:
- Red is aggressive and attention grabbing.
- Purple is royal and mysterious.
- Blue is trustworthy and secure.
- Green is healthy and wealthy.
- Yellow is creative and warm.
- Orange is fun and exuberant.
- Brown is natural and earthy.
- Black is prestigious and valuable.
- White is pure and noble.
It’s worth thinking about the first association people will have about your brand when they see your logo.