Are you an experienced full stack web developer looking for a small team where you can make a big impact? We want you on our team! Familiarity with our technology stack is helpful (see below), but not required. Email your resume to email@example.com
ShortStack is a SAAS company for marketers based in Reno, NV. We offer competitive salaries, good benefits, a fun place to work and a laid back, family atmosphere. Living in the Reno-Sparks area is not required, but it is encouraged. We’re used to remote work given the pandemic, but nothing quite beats in-person interaction (even if it is from 6 feet away with a mask on).
What to Expect Working at ShortStack
- You’ll work on all areas of our online contesting platform, including architecting new features and DevOps. You will have the freedom to pursue your own ideas for our product.
- All developers pitch in with support issues, but you will have almost no direct contact with customers (we have a great customer service team that handles customer contacts).
- You might be asked to sit in on phone calls or meetings with potential clients to help close a deal, but this is rare and won’t happen until you know our platform well.
Our Technology Stack
- Vue (primary/current framework)
- React, Knockout, Angular (each is used in an older component of our app)
AWS Services Used
- Route 53
How to Apply
Email your resume or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Bonus points if you have public Github repos.)
The job interview process may include a chat interview, phone interview and/or online code tests.