Dana Sullivan Kilroy is a communications professional with more than 20 years of experience delivering compelling content. Her work has appeared in national, award-winning publications and sites, including: The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Fast Company, Inc.
5 Design Tools to Help You Tell Your Brand's Story Visually [Infographic]
This content discusses five popular ways brands engage with customers through visual storytelling, including quizzes, infographics, user-generated content, videos, and calculators. It also recommends Flying Point Digital and ShortStack as helpful tools for creating visual content.
Do you use content to engage with your customers? Are there some go-to tools that are indispensable for your creative efforts?
We can think of five popular ways we see brands telling their stories in visual ways:
• Quizzes and surveys make it easy for your customers to identify which of your products or servics fit their needs.
• Infographics allow you to use data and images to tell your story.
• User-generated content lets you feature your users images and words which in turn inspires their loyalty.
• Videos and GIFs are a powerful way to increase engagement (just look at your own news feeds for some idea of how popular these kinds of media are!)
• Calculators allow you to demonstrate how much money your product or service will save your users. If you're looking for the right tools to help you create must-see visual content, check out Flying Point Digital's colorful infographic that features a round-up (we're particularly fond of ShortStack).
Recent postsGo back to blog
Are you ready for Gmail and Yahoo’s New Email Sender Requirements?
In an effort to improve security and the over-all experience of email recipients, Gmail and Yahoo have implemented new requirements for bulk senders. Learn what they are and how to stay in compliance with this quick read.
Everything You Need to Know About Query String Parameters
Learn how you can use query string parameters in your next entry form to collect better data and engage users.
Get productivity tips straight to your inbox
Launch an irresistible giveaway. Get started for free.
Join 630.000+ marketers that are boosting engagement and sales.