April 5, 2016 5 Design Tools to Help You Tell Your Brand’s Story Visually [Infographic]
Do you use content to engage with your customers? Are there some go-to tools that are indispensable for your creative efforts?
We can think of five popular ways we see brands telling their stories in visual ways:
• Quizzes and surveys make it easy for your customers to identify which of your products or servics fit their needs.
• Infographics allow you to use data and images to tell your story.
• User-generated content lets you feature your users images and words which in turn inspires their loyalty.
• Videos and GIFs are a powerful way to increase engagement (just look at your own news feeds for some idea of how popular these kinds of media are!)
• Calculators allow you to demonstrate how much money your product or service will save your users.
If you’re looking for the right tools to help you create must-see visual content, check out Flying Point Digital‘s colorful infographic that features a round-up (we’re particularly fond of ShortStack).