Dana Sullivan Kilroy is a communications professional with more than 20 years of experience delivering compelling content. Her work has appeared in national, award-winning publications and sites, including: The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Fast Company, Inc.
Do you use YouTube for your business? The following stats should make the platform intriguing for most brands.
• YouTube has more than a billion users.
• YouTube reaches more than 18-49 year old users than any cable network in the U.S. ~~> if this is a target demographic for you, this stat should get your attention.
• 80 percent of YouTube viewers are outside the U.S. ~~> it's a great vehicle for reaching an international audience.
• More than 50 percent of videos have been rated or include comments from viewers.
• 100 million people share, like or comment on YouTube every week.
• An auto-shared tweet from YouTube brings in six new YouTube views on average.
• More than 500 tweets per minute contain a YouTube link.
• On mobile, the average YouTube viewing session is now more than 40 minutes (up 50% year over year). At ShortStack we use our YouTube channel primarily for user education. Thanks to We are Top 10 for sharing this infographic.
Recent postsGo back to blog
6 December Contest Ideas That Will Surprise and Delight Your Customers This Year
December is a crucial month for connecting with customers. Social media contests and giveaways can help capture leads and give back to the community.
How the Ontario SPCA Maximizes its Budget with this Multi-Use MarTech Tool
Learn how the Ontario SPCA maximizes its marketing budget by utilizing the multi-use martech tool, ShortStack.
Get productivity tips straight to your inbox
Launch an irresistible giveaway. Get started for free.
Join 630.000+ marketers that are boosting engagement and sales.