Dana Sullivan Kilroy is a communications professional with more than 20 years of experience delivering compelling content. Her work has appeared in national, award-winning publications and sites, including: The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Fast Company, Inc.
Do you use YouTube for your business? The following stats should make the platform intriguing for most brands.
• YouTube has more than a billion users.
• YouTube reaches more than 18-49 year old users than any cable network in the U.S. ~~> if this is a target demographic for you, this stat should get your attention.
• 80 percent of YouTube viewers are outside the U.S. ~~> it's a great vehicle for reaching an international audience.
• More than 50 percent of videos have been rated or include comments from viewers.
• 100 million people share, like or comment on YouTube every week.
• An auto-shared tweet from YouTube brings in six new YouTube views on average.
• More than 500 tweets per minute contain a YouTube link.
• On mobile, the average YouTube viewing session is now more than 40 minutes (up 50% year over year). At ShortStack we use our YouTube channel primarily for user education. Thanks to We are Top 10 for sharing this infographic.
Recent postsGo back to blog
Are you ready for Gmail and Yahoo’s New Email Sender Requirements?
In an effort to improve security and the over-all experience of email recipients, Gmail and Yahoo have implemented new requirements for bulk senders. Learn what they are and how to stay in compliance with this quick read.
Everything You Need to Know About Query String Parameters
Learn how you can use query string parameters in your next entry form to collect better data and engage users.
Get productivity tips straight to your inbox
Launch an irresistible giveaway. Get started for free.
Join 630.000+ marketers that are boosting engagement and sales.