Dana Sullivan Kilroy is a communications professional with more than 20 years of experience delivering compelling content. Her work has appeared in national, award-winning publications and sites, including: The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Fast Company, Inc.
Do you use landing pages to capture specific segments of your customer and users? Landing pages are simply web pages that are generally separate from a business's main website and designed with one purpose in mind. Before we go too much farther, it's important to understand why they are important in the first place.
• They offer a place to showcase a specific offer.
• They give you place to link to similar offers, services or products.
Most have goals such as:
• Increase brand awareness
• Promote a new product or service
• Boost user engagement
• Gather user feedback
• Gather user content (photos, video, etc.)
• Develop brand advocates
• Convert followers into leads
• Convert followers into sales
• Grow a social media presenceIf you want to learn more, we've got a whole post devoted to building landing pages for social media contests and other campaigns.
Today's infographic, from Email Uplers, has lots of useful tips for anyone who is ready to start building focused landing pages.
Recent postsGo back to blog
Are you ready for Gmail and Yahoo’s New Email Sender Requirements?
In an effort to improve security and the over-all experience of email recipients, Gmail and Yahoo have implemented new requirements for bulk senders. Learn what they are and how to stay in compliance with this quick read.
Everything You Need to Know About Query String Parameters
Learn how you can use query string parameters in your next entry form to collect better data and engage users.
Get productivity tips straight to your inbox
Launch an irresistible giveaway. Get started for free.
Join 630.000+ marketers that are boosting engagement and sales.