February 9, 2016 How to Build High-Performing Landing Pages [Infographic]
Do you use landing pages to capture specific segments of your customer and users? Landing pages are simply web pages that are generally separate from a business’s main website and designed with one purpose in mind.
Before we go too much farther, it’s important to understand why they are important in the first place.
• They offer a place to showcase a specific offer.
• They give you place to link to similar offers, services or products.
Most have goals such as:
• Increase brand awareness
• Promote a new product or service
• Boost user engagement
• Gather user feedback
• Gather user content (photos, video, etc.)
• Develop brand advocates
• Convert followers into leads
• Convert followers into sales
• Grow a social media presence
If you want to learn more, we’ve got a whole post devoted to building landing pages for social media contests and other campaigns.
Today’s infographic, from Email Uplers, has lots of useful tips for anyone who is ready to start building focused landing pages.