December 10, 2015 How to Add Shopping Features to Your Brand’s Social Media Accounts [Infographic]
December shopping is in full swing — are your business’ social media accounts optimized for online shopping?
Have you wondered if it’s possible to sell your business’ products and services via social media? Social media companies are rolling out new native shopping features as they try to grab a share of the dollars we’re all spending online. This infographic from Slant Marketing highlights the features on Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.
Did you know:
• 94% of Pinterest have used the platform to research a purchase and 87% of Pinterest users have purchased an item because of Pinterest. (Try ShortStack’s Pin and Win template.)
• Fan engagement on Instagram is 58 times higher than it is on Facebook and Instagram is projected to reach 33.6% of internet users by 2019. (Try ShortStack’s Instagram Photo Vote Contest.)
• On YouTube, the number of product review videos has increased by 50% since 2014. (Try ShortStack’s Landing Page Video.)
• 30% of Twitter users have a household income of $100K or greater and Stripe is used to pay for products promoted on Twitter. (Try ShortStack’s Multi-function Coupon.)
• Facebook accounts for 50% of social referrals and 64% of total social revenue. (Try ShortStack’s Facebook Refer-a-Friend.)
Thanks to Slant Marketing for pulling these stats together.