February 12, 2014 12 Free Social Media Templates for 2018 that’ll Get Your Mojo Going
How much effort do you put into making your social media profiles and other content look amazing? If your answer is “Not much, it’s too expensive” or “Not much, it’s too time-consuming,” this post is for you!
One of the most amazing things about the internet is that it’s just brimming with free resources that can make whatever you post — from profiles to photos to PDFs — look better. In that spirit, we rounded up 12 free templates that will make you and everything you create look better.
4 Free Social Media Profile Templates
If one of your goals for the new year is to update your social profiles, well, you can thank us later! This PDF contains templates for Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and LinkedIn profiles. Simply open this PDF and inside you’ll find downloadable templates for each platform that you can open in Photoshop and place your photos and logos on top of the template. Then save the file and put it in its appropriate platform. If you don’t use Photoshop, just use them as guides.
Having a handy reference sheet that lists image-size requirements for your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn profiles will make setting up or updating your profiles much easier than it’d be if you had to hunt for all the dimensions yourself.
Download the Facebook template individually from the link below.
5 Free Blog Post Templates
If you’re just starting a blog, or have committed to posting more often this year, Hubspot’s “5 Free Blog Post Templates” will help you get off to a good start. With this collection of templates you can easily replace the copy HubSpot provides in the text boxes with your own.The PDF includes templates for:
- A How-To Template. A how-to template is just what it sounds like: a template that breaks down a post into a series of steps.
- A List-Based Template. HubSpot calls this the “bread and butter” of blogging. Readers love lists because they’re easily scannable.
- A Curation Template. If you’re a small business and don’t have tons of time to create your own content, curation can help fill in the gaps. This template will help you identify the types of content you want to share and brainstorm titles.
- A SlideShare Template. Slides allow you to break up what could be monotonous text into bite-sized bits that are visually compelling.
- A Newsjacking Template. Newsjacking is basically taking a breaking news topic, or a popular topic, and injecting it with your own take, one that amplifies your business.
3 Free eBook Templates
If you create lots of written content for your blog, try presenting some of the information in a booklet format. You don’t need to have a graphic designer on staff in order to create great-looking projects. At simplebooklet, you can make 10 booklets for free. Here are three options:
A Lookbook Template
A Web Brochure Template
A Flip Booklet Template