Dana Sullivan Kilroy is a communications professional with more than 20 years of experience delivering compelling content. Her work has appeared in national, award-winning publications and sites, including: The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Fast Company, Inc.
Do you already have an Instagram marketing strategy?
Do you plan to include Instagram (IG) as part of your marketing strategy in 2016? IG is already massive and it's continuing to grow. In 2015, it was the fastest growing social network, and it shows no signs of slowing down, with 2016 growth estimated at 15% (and another 11% in 2017).
Some other noteworthy IG numbers:
• 400 million monthly active users
• 2.5 billion photos are liked on every day
• More than half of users are younger than 29; 62% are teens
• IG has 58X more unpaid interactions per post vs. Facebook
• 49% of users check the platform daily
• 73% of users check the platform at least once a weekIf you're already convinced that the photo-sharing platform should be a priority for you, skip right to our professionally designed Instagram Photo Contest template. Hat tip to MDG Advertising for pulling this Infographic together which will convince you to implement an Instagram marketing strategy ASAP.
Recent postsGo back to blog
6 December Contest Ideas That Will Surprise and Delight Your Customers This Year
December is a crucial month for connecting with customers. Social media contests and giveaways can help capture leads and give back to the community.
How the Ontario SPCA Maximizes its Budget with this Multi-Use MarTech Tool
Learn how the Ontario SPCA maximizes its marketing budget by utilizing the multi-use martech tool, ShortStack.
Get productivity tips straight to your inbox
Launch an irresistible giveaway. Get started for free.
Join 630.000+ marketers that are boosting engagement and sales.