As the holiday season gets underway, it’s time to start thinking about promotions that will increase exposure to your brand, products and services, and bring in the qualified leads that will help you with year ’round marketing. Did you know that data-collection increases by 73% between September and December?
•45% of people on Pinterest start planning for holidays at least 60 days out (that’s 21% higher than the general population).
• 1.1 billion holiday pins were saved in 2015.
• Pinners spend 2X more on the holidays than the general public.
• 84% of people shop across multiple devices.
•69% of people do research online before visiting a store.
• 65% of people do research in-store before buying 0nline.
• 55% of people on Pinterest use Pinterest to find or shop for products.
• 70% of incremental sales come from new customers.
• There are 82 million searches for gifts.
• There are 158 million searches for holiday home decor.
• There are 271 million searches for holiday food and drink.
• There are 583 million searches for holiday style.
• Pinterest is 5x more efficient at driving in-store sales than any other platform.
Ready to use Pinterest for your holiday promotions?
We have two templates that are ready for you to customize.
- Pin and Win!
2. A Pinterest Feed template.
And here’s Pinterest’s infographic:
Need holiday marketing ideas? Hit us up!