Dana Sullivan Kilroy is a communications professional with more than 20 years of experience delivering compelling content. Her work has appeared in national, award-winning publications and sites, including: The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Fast Company, Inc.
Whether you’re new to Facebook or just want to use it more effectively for your business, this manual will help you learn to use some of the platform’s more advanced functions. It’s designed to help you optimize your business’s Facebook presence, show you how to set up and maintain your Page for success, and teach you how to use apps to build a powerful presence on Facebook.
The Facebook Maintenance Manual includes:
- How (and Why) to Convert a Facebook Profile to a Page
- Facebook Admin View
- How to Change a Page’s Name
- Why It’s Important to Assign Admin Roles and Establish Rules
- How to Choose Whether You Post as the Page or as Yourself
- How to Customize Status Updates
- Tips for Better Timeline Posts
- How to Choose the App Provider that will Give Your Facebook Page Super Powers
- How to Manage Your Timeline Apps
- How to Make the most of Your Facebook Page’s Cover Photo
- Facebook Maintenance Schedule
Recent postsGo back to blog
Are you ready for Gmail and Yahoo’s New Email Sender Requirements?
In an effort to improve security and the over-all experience of email recipients, Gmail and Yahoo have implemented new requirements for bulk senders. Learn what they are and how to stay in compliance with this quick read.
Everything You Need to Know About Query String Parameters
Learn how you can use query string parameters in your next entry form to collect better data and engage users.
Get productivity tips straight to your inbox
Launch an irresistible giveaway. Get started for free.
Join 630.000+ marketers that are boosting engagement and sales.