Dana Sullivan Kilroy is a communications professional with more than 20 years of experience delivering compelling content. Her work has appeared in national, award-winning publications and sites, including: The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Fast Company, Inc.
December shopping is in full swing -- are your business' social media accounts optimized for online shopping?
Have you wondered if it's possible to sell your business' products and services via social media? Social media companies are rolling out new native shopping features as they try to grab a share of the dollars we're all spending online.
This infographic from Slant Marketing highlights the features on Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook.
Did you know:
• 94% of Pinterest have used the platform to research a purchase and 87% of Pinterest users have purchased an item because of Pinterest. (Try ShortStack's Pin and Win template.)
• Fan engagement on Instagram is 58 times higher than it is on Facebook and Instagram is projected to reach 33.6% of internet users by 2019. (Try ShortStack's Instagram Photo Vote Contest.)
• On YouTube, the number of product review videos has increased by 50% since 2014. (Try ShortStack's Landing Page Video.)
• 30% of Twitter users have a household income of $100K or greater and Stripe is used to pay for products promoted on Twitter. (Try ShortStack's Multi-function Coupon.)
• Facebook accounts for 50% of social referrals and 64% of total social revenue. (Try ShortStack's Facebook Refer-a-Friend.) Thanks to Slant Marketing for pulling these stats together.
Recent postsGo back to blog
Are you ready for Gmail and Yahoo’s New Email Sender Requirements?
In an effort to improve security and the over-all experience of email recipients, Gmail and Yahoo have implemented new requirements for bulk senders. Learn what they are and how to stay in compliance with this quick read.
Everything You Need to Know About Query String Parameters
Learn how you can use query string parameters in your next entry form to collect better data and engage users.
Get productivity tips straight to your inbox
Launch an irresistible giveaway. Get started for free.
Join 630.000+ marketers that are boosting engagement and sales.